Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm back

I am back to try this again. I hope this time it will stick:)

Life has been flying by. I have been down for a good part of it the last 4 years. Chronic illness creeped in in 2009. I stopped all extra curricular activities. I am still trying to get back to me if you know what I mean. So this year I am making an extra effort to be here. So I will be working on my blog to fit all that I love in one place. I plan on having pages for each interest, separate blogs is just not in the cards. I will play catch up for some pretty cool things that I did happen to be a part of the last few years. So here we go....


Recently my friend Michelle asked if I wanted to be a part of a 52 week saving challenge. Sounded good to me, so I also invited someone to participate. In order to get motivated I made this bank from a recycled coffee can. I gave this one away, but have plans to make more (at least one for myself). They are very easy to make.
*Remove paper from outside and wash the inside.
*Cut a slit in the lid for your money.
*Use silver flashing tape to tape the lid on.
*Apply your fav treatment to the outside, in this case I used alcohol inks.
That's pretty much it.
Have fun!
Ro.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?